Getting Help and Training
You can get help just when you need it. To find the information you need to do your work, you can click the Contents, Index, or Search tabs of the Navigation pane in the Help window.
To open the Help window, do any of the following:
- On the Help menu, click Translation Editor or Language Explorer.
- Press F1.
- To display a context-sensitive Help topic, click Help in a dialog box.
FLEx-List Google Group
Although we cannot officially offer technical support, often we can help.
Join the Google Group forum to discuss the use of Language Explorer:
|Subscribe to the Language Explorer (FLEx) list|
|Abonnez-vous à la liste Language Explorer (FLEx). C’est en français.|
You can learn independently at your own pace, at a workshop, or in a classroom. The instructional modules and exercises include real-world examples from the Sena language.
On the Help menu, point to Training, and then click any of the following:
- Student Manual teaches Translation Editor through active participation.
- Exercises provide practice for the learner, as needed.
- Instructor Guide helps instructors and self-paced learners understand how to teach and use the training course.
There are also demos which walk you through using features of each FieldWorks application. On the Help menu, select Demos.